Thursday, June 8

kid speak

Skye: I'm not naughty, I'm lovely!

* * * * *

Me: mmmh, yummy little girly, I'm gonna eat you all up!
Skye: No Mummy! I am not a ham, I'm a Skye.

* * * * *

On the beach:
Skye: Mummy, I want to eat something.
Me: Ok, let's go home and cook dinner.
Skye: No, I don't want to go home, I want to eat here on the beach, there is food on the beach.
Me:Yes, but you need money to eat on the beach. Have you got any money?
Skye: (Looking at her empty hands) Nope! But you have money Mummah!
Me: Er, no, I don't actually.
Skye: Yes! In your bag, wait, I get it!
She triumphantly returns, clutching my credit card...
Skye: Here, Mummy, this is money!

* * * * * *

Me: What did you have for lunch today at school?
Skye: Pasta.
Me: What with?
Skye: A fork.

1 comment:

  1. a little principessa in the making! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...