Saturday, June 24

Peter Weller wedding

And now for my best paparazzi moment yet, I can show you, live (well, a few hours ago) footage and photos from the wedding of Peter Weller, best known as Robocop and cast member of 24, as he exits the church and dances with his new wife Sheri Stowe.
The guests were all dressed in white and beige, there were traditional neapolitan musicians and gypsys dancing, leading the wedding party around town and to the pier
where they caught a boat to a nearby beach where they are still partying the night away as I write this.

8 comments:

  1. Were you involved in this? The bride and groom looks gorgeous. I wonder why nothing like that ever happens here?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost fell off my chair when I saw the pictures. That is the same dress I was thinking of wearing on my wedding day! I chose a one a little different, but very similar!

    Don't feel bad Anikia, we never see anyone interesting around here!

    Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, I wasn't involved! They didn't seem to mind anyone taking photos, so I got right in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I've been hearing about this for months, so it's nice to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voglio fare i miei complimenti da "local giornalist"! Bravissima... il video e le foto sono belle e interessanti..
    Ciao
    Michele Cinque

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! I am in awe of your celeb sighting status!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS FOR SHARING THESE PHOTOS. I WAS SEARCHING FOR A PHOTO OF THEIR WEDDING. I KNEW SHERI STOWE WHEN SHE WAS A LITTLE GIRL IN JEFFERSON GEORGIA. SHE USED TO BE IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS HERE AND SHE WON ALL THE TIME. I HAVE MANY PHOTOS OF HER. AND THEN OFF TO HOLLYWOOD SHE WENT AND I WOULD HEAR THINGS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE ABOUT HER BEING A SPOKES PERSON AND DOING SOME SHOW HOSTING AND HAND COMMERCIALS BUT I HAVEN'T TALKED TO HER IN YEARS...WHEN SHE CAME BACK HOME FOR SOME HOLIDAY ONCE I SAW HER. AGAIN THANKS. GLINDA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...