Sunday, July 23

paparazzi moment no.4

Oops, I forgot to take a photo! On my way to work, I walked past one of the restaurants on the beach and vaguely scanned the diners. Through the dense fog swirling around in my head, I noticed a familiar looking man and also recognized the wife. I thought to myself, 'oh, the Washingtons are back in town'. Then I walked off. Without taking a photo. It just didn't even cross my mind.

About 20 minutes later Mrs Denzel Washington came into the shop. We chatted for a bit but I just couldn't think of the right way to say,"Hey, I need a photo of your husband to post on my blog, can you bring him here?" So I didn't. Sorry.

9 comments:

  1. oh that counts. That definitely counts. Do you think you can arrange for them to be there when we come too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M famous (in my own little head) so if I come to Positano you can take a picture of ME. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I like him, he seems like such a nice guy!

    Where exactly is your shop? I'm trying to place it and wondering if I've been in there and perhaps spoken to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's always cute.
    Lucky me I have a shot of my hubby with him...mmmmhhhh
    so, he's back in town...yeah he's a regular now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course it counts. any photos of Denzel are a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denzel and Pauletta sure do know how to live the good life.
    --William in LA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always thought he is sooooo handsome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...