Thursday, September 14

on with life

Thank you everyone for your comments and ideas. Carlo has deciced to stay put in the hospital. Something might be done to him on Saturday, we shall wait and see. I brought him a portable TV, so he can pass the time. I have successfully driven to the hospital and back twice after not driving for 2 years. Dan got food poisoning, so was only part time helpful! Skye is being palmed off on anyone who will have her for a day, as the babysitter is back at school.

So life goes on, and my story will continue...

5 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I'm sorry. I'm late I know.

    Hugs to you, Poppy and Carlos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a horrible experience. I read your posts over on expatsinitaly.com and always love them. EXCEPT this one. We are all thinking of you.

    Go to the closest erboriste store and if you don't already have it, purchase some rescue remedy for him and for you. It will help with your nerves driving, is amazing stuff and will also help carlo. If you don't know what it is-- it is the energy of non poisonous, non addictive flowers that work together to support our emotional balance and help us heal. This particular bottle is GREAT for shock, nerves, trauma.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me, if they sold rescue remedy here I would have bought vats of the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its funny how life has a habit of going on no matter what happens - kind of puts things into perspective. Hope your hubby feels better soon. He must be going nuts in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch. All the best to both of you.

    Chris S/Stan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...