Tuesday, October 31

luck?

On Saturday evening we sat and watched the last edition of "Who wants to be a Millionaire" that my Mum worked on. At the end there was a dedication to her. It was very sad and I quickly got up to find something to distract myself with. I am making a little memory book of all the comments, poems and emails that we have received, so I went off to find a pen to write with. Suddenly there was a shriek from the kitchen and one of my brothers came running in, babbling excitedly. He had just checked his lottery tickets...and won...on three of them! Not the whole prize, but he had matched 5 numbers on one ticket, three numbers on another , and another three numbers on a 3 number ticket. What are the chances of that?

6 comments:

  1. Dear Nicki,

    Congratulations to your brother for winning some cash. How exciting. It's all about karma, I'm sure of it :). And that is wonderful about the tribute to your lovely mother on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire". I'm sure the memory book you're creating will be wonderful. You could turn it into a memoir and get it published one day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chances are: you are loved

    ReplyDelete
  3. The universe at work again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and if you translate that into dollars its even a bigger number!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy for your brother; never underestimate the power of our special angels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your bro! I bet your mom had a hand in making that happen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...