Wednesday, August 8

packing


Every time I pack a bag to go somewhere Boomerang the Cat climbs in and snuggles down, hoping I won't notice the extra weight. She looks at me sheepishly and shrugs when I ask what she is doing, then turns and pretends that she hasn't seen me.

I am going to Tuscany for a few days, to drink good wine, sit on grassy hills under olive trees, shop in Florence, eat huge steaks, laze by the pool and spend some girl time with my friend Melanie.

You can come too, don't worry, I wouldn't leave you behind, but the cat stays at home, OK?

13 comments:

  1. my dog always did that too :)

    It must feel strange to leave Positano at the most crowded time of summer.. bet you're quite happy right now that you stopped selling high-end dresses, aren't you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is boomie flying upper class with me?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm officially jealous, you know. But I'll be back in March so I should just sit tight and be happy. :-) Have fun, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to hear about tuscany..from you! tell us everything, ciao and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You clever, CLEVER girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! I know how that game is played :) Our cats do this everytime too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cats do that to me, but I have to be careful since my oldest cat likes to relieve himself on clothing! I'll be studying abroad in Firenze for the Fall semester, and I'm leaving in 3 weeks, so I've been reading your blog and a few others to get me used to Italian culture. I love your pictures and your stories, they are always so interesting. I hope to visit Amalfi Coast, especially Positano

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smart move, its way too crowded now. Have a great time and hopefully you will spoil us with some beautiful photos and stories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...