Monday, September 3

Update

I'm just going to follow on from yesterdays post and give an update on the couple that were in the explosion yesterday.

Raffaelle is in intensive care in Naples. Yesterday he had 3 hours of operations to remove pieces of glass and wood embedded in him. His condition is very grave with over 80% burns to his body.
Angela has been transferred to Rome, her situation is less grave, but she suffered 60% burns.

The couples poodle has been found alive. It escaped from the explosion and was seen running terrorised all around the town before finding its way home again.

Please either say a prayer for them, or send them some psychic strenght to get through this, especially Raffaelle.

13 comments:

  1. 80% burns is very serious, and we definitely will keep them in our prayers.

    As a child, one year when I was abroad the brick house next to ours crumbled shaking us out of bed, and we never returned to that house again!

    Now, being shaken out of bed by an explosion! I imagine that this must have been scary for all the neighbors as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAFFAELLE, I HOPE YOUR RECOVERY WILL BE SWIFT. YOUR WIFE I WISH THE SAME. WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU BOTH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is heartwrenching. My boys and I just prayed for Rafaelle, Angela and even their poor poodle, and will continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending healing and prayers, in God speed to them both..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts and prayers are with Raffaelle and Angela. I wish them both a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, how awful. I'm sending them good wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definetely keeping this couple in my prayers. What a terrible thing to have happen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will do. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm doing my best to send healing energy to them both, but 80% burns... that's just so horrible. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our prayers are with them. May they heal physically and mentally from this terrible accident.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad they are alive, and I will pray for Raffaelle and Angela. What a horrible experience.

    That poor dog must be so traumatized... I'm glad he/she was found alive...

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so sad. I hope they both recover from their burns.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...