Friday, May 9

"Look Mummy!" Skye whispered loudly, pointing at the wall, "those cats are making baby cats aren't they?"She giggled as another cat came along to watch and finally got too close, scaring the poor animals away, mid-hump.
We had just been to choose a kitten, but it wasn't an easy job. We saw these little guys:

And I quite liked this little splodgy one in the middle:but Skye wanted the white one with the orange tail and Carlo wanted a completely orange one. There were even more kittens lurking in the garden which we didn't see, and there may be a pale apricot one amongst them which would be nice too. Of course they won't be ready to leave their mummy until June, so we have a while to decide.

Oh, and if anyone wants a kitten let me know...no, really, there are a lot left!

12 comments:

  1. Nell said
    che belle gatto,I like the complete orange one also , and would name it marmalada or Orginio or ia.
    Good luck on your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...they're all so cute! Wish I could take one, but my dogs really don't do well with kitties. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naturally, this post made me think “hey, what about those tasty neighbors we never met”?
    Dooooooo invite them up for a cuppa and a photo shoot soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We adopted an orange one that looks like the one making babies. He was born in back of a local post office and is now know as Il Postino!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one funny picture, and the kittens are so adorable...
    Poppy knows already how kittens are made: impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosa (something)May 10, 2008 at 4:37 PM

    Yes, lots - and it looks like there will be more on the way ! Are they all tame?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon,
    may I dare ask you which photo exactly made you naturally think of the tasty neighbors?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats making babies = shagging = thoughts of mysterious tasty neighbors....duh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a nightmare around kittens, I'd have come out with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Great pics of the kittens. If you could ship one to the states I'd take it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet kitties but you can't tempt me. We've decided to let the dog have a bit of 'me time' he was so terrified of our old and recently departed cat. Maybe next years crop. - Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been loving the kitten updates!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...