Monday, October 12

Video: boat disembarcing in rough sea

The most exciting thing that happened today was the fact that every girl from each ticket office on the pier turned up for work dressed the same. Completely by chance we all happened to choose blue jeans, purple tops and black jerseys.

Oh, wait, no, that wasn't the most exciting thing...the sea got rough in the afternoon. That was exciting. Now, when I say rough, I don't mean huge rolling waves that surfers would die for, I mean rough as in bumpy, as in difficult to disembark our passengers onto the pier. Here, I'll show you:

7 comments:

  1. I don't think that I'll show this to my wife. If she sees it she might not want to take any boat rides the next time we go to Naples. If fact, we are hoping to take a boat from Naples to Positano one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have all been dressed in orange like the other rival company...

    and the sea was soooo calm in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realised that I know a lot of those people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! We had a tremendous storm here in Lazio yesterday afternoon. Autumn has arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nell said.....Charlie, loved the video, the sound of the waves crashing the voices raised in alarm, it was great.
    My husband would not have done well in that boat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crashing waves, wish you had taken a photo of you all dressed the same. Love when you take videos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, i have nausea just watching that video!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...