Monday, November 8

Coccobello body balm

Fresh batch of Coccobello body balms just made!

Messy! Trying to put together an order of half sized soaps to be sent to MOUNT EVEREST in Kathmandu!! I kid you not, I am going global! Other orders this week from Sweden, Canada and Japan!
Anyway I am now in cold rainy England and have plenty of time to make soaps and creams, bearing in mind that I have to re-find all my equipment, jars, bottles, labels etc as every time I go away my Dad tidies all of my things away into the most unlikely places!

3 comments:

  1. Your products look gorgeous! Here in Ghana we have raw cocoa butter and shea butter and it's a shame I don't know how to refine them into such products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is sooooooooo amazing .. Well done :-)

    You need to get a few stacking boxes for you equipment at your dad's house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pouring here as well ... with MASSIVEcologis waves ... seems like ages ago you were canoeing yet it was a mere 3 days ago ...
    dollyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...