Wednesday, November 3

It was a lovely sunny day today, still no need for coats or sweaters so I went for a little walk this morning and loved seeing these polka dot sheets flapping on the line with the sea in the background:
Can you imagine my horror this morning when I realised that I had only ONE proper teabag left? (The weak stuff you can buy here just will not do, I have to have 'real' English teabags)
Luckily my Uncle arrived in town this afternoon and brought me a lovely big box with 240 teabags inside. It's amazing how happy I feel just because of a box of teabags!

3 comments:

  1. You can take the girl out of England, but you cannot take England out of the girl! :) Any special tea flavor you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd gladly send you tea if you needed it! It might take til next October but it would be my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will send you teabags from the UK if you wish .. My hubby takes tea bags on holiday with him ... I am grateful as I love tea first thing in the morning but apart from the morning cuppa I never think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...