Friday, January 20

Make up review- Benefit Mascara

I hadn't ever really been a big mascara user. I obviously use it on others but not often on myself. I definately wouldn't choose it to be my 'one make up product to take to a desert island' as many of my friends would. But I do like trying out new products, especially when they get such rave reviews.So when I recently came across the new Benefit They're Real mascara in Sephora I decided to try it myself and see what it was like.

The reviews I had read all agreed that the mascara really made your lashes look longer and thicker. Now, my eyelashes are actually pretty long and thick already, so I was extra curious to see how they turned out!Here are my eyelashes NAKED!!!

And here you can see what 2 coats of They're Real mascara does to them. It doesnt clump up and it doesn't flake or rub off. I've enjoyed the difference it makes so much that I am now a total mascara convert and have been wearing it every day.

7 comments:

  1. Your lashes are wicked!

    I can testify to the greatness of this mascara - I ordered it after having seen your lashes live, and I am really happy with it! I'm a total mascara fan, there's no such thing as "too long" or "too thick" or "too black" when it comes to lashes in my opinion, an this is definitely one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. The brush is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I have that too :) I wear mascara *every day*.

    I bought it back in August. I like it but to be honest I don't like using makeup remover to take off mascara so I don't use it every day (but weekends /nights out, etc.)

    For every day, I use MAC's Haute & Naughty and I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, I never use remover. I have olive oil in a pump bottle and that works like a charm! All I do is take a little oil in my hands, then apply it onto my face and carefully rub my eyes - it all washes off with warm water and one of Nicki's soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention that I currently have added a few drops of lavender and tea tree essential oils to the olive oil - for their soothing and antibacterial properties as well as the scent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use a make up remover as such, I wash my face with a foaming cleanser, some are better than others at washing off the mascara. I really liked the Boots organic one but have now run out so am trying Kiko's foaming cleanser which is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your killer eye lashes. No wonder you didn't use mascara ... with it you look like you're wearing fake eyelashes, that's how long, thick and beautiful they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love Benefit Benetint rose-tinted lip & cheek stain. It is just so adorable.

    portfolio optimization

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...