Saturday, December 22

Pre Christmas goodies

So I didn't wait until Christmas...It's one of my bad habits, as soon as I get back to the UK I go shopping and in a big way. I suppose if you consider that I have spent the last 7 months working without a day off, hence without time to go shopping it is really OK for me to finally have a splurge. So this is what I bought for myself:
Small 'greige' clutch from Primark (£3.50) because sometimes I like very small bags, Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Cool Sand for under eye shadows,  Real Techniques blusher brush to replace extremely old MAC brush, new 2013 diary from Paperchase with the last 2 weeks of this year in it too which is very helpful (I cannot get to grips with programming appointments into my phone), Liz Earle cleanse and polish with muslim cloth (I've always wanted to try this and given up on hoping someone will buy it for me), hydraluron gel (supposed to be amazing and will probably need it as I'm not used to the central heating and zero humidity in the UK), a box of Laduree macarons which I have heard so much about but in the end wasn't so impressed by them..I think I've been spoilt with the local pasticcerie in Italy!
This coat was a real find. I needed a new one because a friend borrowed my only other coat last spring and still has it. The collar is also a hood but it gets away with looking more like a collar. The coat is soft and very comfortable and only cost £30 in Primark!
I also bought a new blusher, Nars in Desire, a very bright pink to look at but not so scary if used with a light hand...and my new blusher brush! And the Nars tinted moisturiser with SPF 30 (that's the main reason I got it.
I realise it might seem like a lot to some but think of it more as stocking up after months in a place where none of this is available!

Next up: Winter Wonderland!

1 comment:

  1. Well deserved shopping spree, you got some lovely things .. :-)

    I also am not struck on Macarons, personally I don't understand what all the fuss is about, and I would rather go to an Italian paticcerie...

    I would like to buy some really good items to use for the heat and the cold, .. maybe after Christmas. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    Are you moving to the UK ??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...