Monday, December 19

Positano rock climbing and a scooter ride - POSITANO VLOG

I was invited to go rock climbing above Positano, which I failed at miserably. I did quite well last time, but that was probably because I had to set an example for my daughter!

Carlo and I took a trip to the medieval village of Caserta Vecchia, less than 2 hours drive away from Positano. It was very quiet as it was off season, but reminiscent of a Tuscan hill town.

Ever wondered what it feels like to take a scooter ride around Positano? Join us here as we ride around town and all the way down to the beach!



In last weeks vlog we spend a lazy day on the beach, visit Amalfi to see the nativity scenes in the fountains and hold a surprise birthday party for Carlo.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another lovely peek into your life in Positano. Merry Christmas to you, Carlo, and Skye!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...