Sunday, January 22

Walking from Montepertuso to Positano

These days tourist don't just stay on the beach, we find them everywhere around town! I can almost guarantee that when I'm in Montepertuso I will see people hovering near a stairwell, map in hand, wondering whether they can get to Positano that way or not.

So I decided to make another video! The most panoramic route down from Montepertuso to Positano. There are 2 other ways down, but they all end up in exactly the same place, Li Parlati, the old part of town.

You would want to go the OTHER way from this video if you want to stop off at the cemetery (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays) and have a look around, but check opening times as it varies throughout the year.

So, here we go, let me take you for a walk:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicki, I always enjoy my "virtual trips" to Positano via your videos. I'm looking forward to taking this walk in April.
    Liz
    NY, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,liked the video. I'm thinking of booking a lovely apartment in Montepertuso on airbnb. We have 2 daughters aged 8 and 10. Would it be sensible to expect them to walk down to Positano?
    How long does it take? And how frequent are the buses back up,and how long do they take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liam,
      The kids will love it. My daughter has been walking down all her life. All the local montepertuso kids use the steps.It takes about 20 minutes to get all the way down and in the summer there are buses back up every hour, which take about 30 minutes.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...